My Name is Ray,

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Ray

VIP Member
Impact
167
My name is Ray and I have a problem, I am addicted to the internet

"Hi Ray" -- Crowd

See.. every five minutes i have to check my email, even if i no there is nothing in there... See its funny though, I never get any important email other that viagra ads, but whats the point...

At this very minute i have left the bed side of my wife to come check my email. btw its currentlu 11:15 EST

I am an addict..

does anyone else have this problem
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
your addiction is a good one, welcome to the club.
 
0
•••
Not to that degree....but I do check my email 3 or 4 times a day.

I have been spending a lot of time on NPs lately.
I'm home from work for almost 6 weeks now after hand surgery.
And do seem to have a propensity to loiter a little these days.

By the way -Ray- ......Thank You, Sir, for serving our Country.

namenut
 
0
•••
Lol bro im never left without email. I have my work one for when im at work, have my phone email for when im out and about, and then i have my home email. So either way you look at it im connected and yes i get yelled at by the wife for it. LOL

I have a problem....
 
0
•••
lol mate we've got the same problem:hehe:
 
0
•••
i'm constantly checking up to 4 email accounts. 1 professional, 3 personal. and if i'm not home, the blackberry reliably delivers what i could potentially miss.
eMail me at 3 am? not a problem, the berry gives me a sonar ping, i wake up and if it's a business email, i answer - my motto to my staff: Always available.

or in short...i'm borderline idiotic.

M.
 
0
•••
I have that problem too.
but sometimes, I stick and go to party with my friends.. =p
 
0
•••
-Ray- said:
My name is Ray and I have a problem, I am addicted to the internet

"Hi Ray" -- Crowd

See.. every five minutes i have to check my email, even if i no there is nothing in there... See its funny though, I never get any important email other that viagra ads, but whats the point...

At this very minute i have left the bed side of my wife to come check my email. btw its currentlu 11:15 EST

I am an addict..

does anyone else have this problem

Get a blackberry, than you don't have to leave your poor wifey....:)

But i admit, i am aaddicted too....

Cheers

Frank
 
0
•••
I am addicted too :( Addicted to NP and addicted to reading loads of stuff everyday and try coding new things now and then. Everytime I get something done it gives me lots of kicks out of it. And that is what keeps me going :xf.love:
 
0
•••
Don't blame you for being addicted Ray... :hehe:

It's near 4am... getting a bit sleepy. :zzz:

-Bill
 
0
•••
What does your wife look like?

-Ray- said:
At this very minute i have left the bed side of my wife to come check my email.
 
0
•••
dgridley said:
What does your wife look like?

-Ray- said:
At this very minute i have left the bed side of my wife to come check my email.

LOL.
 
0
•••
liquidcherry said:
Get a blackberry, than you don't have to leave your poor wifey....:)

But i admit, i am aaddicted too....

Cheers

Frank

i have a palm ... lol
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back