entertainment Hey Blu Ray ... You Suck

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

DnEbook

DataGlasses.ComTop Member
Impact
5,747
Borrowed a Dvd from the library yesterday and like some of the older ones there is an Ad hyping up "Blu Ray" Couldn't help but think who wants to watch movies with a heap of other crap on the screen (hey they invented Augmented Reality) I am pleased this never became a standard, I just want to watch a movie without hearing from the director or what my friends think about it while I am watching it. Anyways just wanted to say "Hey Blu Ray .... You Suck" Ok citizens go back to your daily business
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
DVDs the good old days... now I gotta go dig some up and remember the past.
 
1
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back