Dynadot

information My listings have no clicks whatsoever in Sedo.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Denismth

Established Member
Impact
Do I have to buy featured listing in Sedo so I may have some viewers of my listed domains just as I did with Godaddy?

Otherwise it has been three days and the reports show there are no views of my listing. Anyone? Thx.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If they aren't keyword domains yes you may have to pay to promote them and outbound. Non keyword domains don't get much visibility unless you generate it yourself.

•••
Featured listing in Sedo will get you domainers that will only pay you pennies on the dollar. The only way you are going to get an end user to buy your name at end user price is wait for them to come up with a brand name that match your domain. Or do outbound sales. This can take years.

•••
Waiting ... hmmm
I paid for featured listing in Godaddy for two domains for $20 each and in 45 days they have a traffic of about 120 each which is funny in my opinion.

So if the feaured listing is similar to Godaddy, it's not worth it IMHO. Let alone the hefty price of Sedo.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back