NameSilo

.mobi My latest mobi names for sale, appraisal please

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello,

I registerd some names these two days, and they are for sale.

Coupes.mobi 1,800
Academics.mobi 1,200
Residents.mobi 1,500
Maintain.mobi 1,500

How do you think about them? Whether is the asking price right?
Thanks for feedback!

Frank

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i think coupes, residents, and academics are great names. i had academics written down about a week ago but you regged it first, lol.

•••
Thanks for your reply!
I went to godaddy.com to register coupes.mobi last night, and I glimpsed at academics class of domain names listed at godaddy. So I checked the availability of Academics.mobi... Then picked it up..:)

•••
Any more comments?

Welcome to write down your opinion about these names and price:)

Thanks

Frank

•••
really nice names, im not sure about the asking price.. .mobi is new.. and some .mobi names went for great cash..

Flowers.mobi - $200,000
Fun.mobi - $100,000
Party.mobi - $13,000
StockQuotes.mobi - $27,000

i think you should sit on these names for a few years... and you might get lucky with the right end user

•••
nmr86 said:
really nice names, im not sure about the asking price.. .mobi is new.. and some .mobi names went for great cash..

Flowers.mobi - $200,000
Fun.mobi - $100,000
Party.mobi - $13,000
StockQuotes.mobi - $27,000

i think you should sit on these names for a few years... and you might get lucky with the right end user

It is realy a great news for me. I have some names those are very closed to these

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back