My latest acquisition - Bezeek ///com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

zacdomain

Established Member
Impact
these are my latest acquisition. Yah or Nay.

let me know your thought

Bezeek ///com
Spectanova //com
Fifthdesire //com
Novavisor //com
Novareum //com
Zealator ///com
Melovolt ////com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
@ Rory.
thank for your honest opinion

•••
•••

let me know your thought

Bezeek ///king
Spectanova //king
Fifthdesire //king
Novavisor //king
Novareum //king
Zealator ///king
Melovolt ////king

Good evening,

Here is a little tip. Don't say 'king' as not everyone knows what that means. There will be some who know but it may confuse others.

Regards,

Reddstagg

•••

let me know your thought

Bezeek ///king
Spectanova //king
Fifthdesire //king
Novavisor //king
Novareum //king
Zealator ///king
Melovolt ////king
Only .com extension

•••
Novavisor sounds very good for a Visor brand name. You just need to wait for someone to brand their product with that name and then buy the domain from you. Or maybe you can buy wholesale unbranded visors and brand yours Novavisor.

Melovolt too could be used for a product.

Last edited:
•••
Novavisor sounds very good for a Visor brand name. You just need to wait for someone to brand their product with that name and then buy the domain from you. Or maybe you can buy wholesale unbranded visors and brand yours Novavisor.

Melovolt too could be used for a product.
okay thanks

•••
Good evening,

Here is a little tip. Don't say 'king' as not everyone knows what that means. There will be some who know but it may confuse others.

Regards,

Reddstagg[
Good evening,

Regards,

Reddstagg
alright boss

•••
alright boss

Good evening boss too,

Also, remember that every chance you get to show or explain your domain names is marketing and everyone who sees your posts could be a potential purchaser.

If I ever list my names I try to do it in the following way: -

www. ExampleName.com

as this shows how it may be used to highlight the name and its potential and also it is how most domain names would appear when typed out, obviously without the Capital letters.

By the way, and this is just my limited opinion but some of your names have potential. You should put the best into the appraisal section and try to get some proper feedback.

Good luck with your journey.

Regards,

Reddstagg

•••
Good evening boss too,

Also, remember that every chance you get to show or explain your domain names is marketing and everyone who sees your posts could be a potential purchaser.

If I ever list my names I try to do it in the following way: -

www. ExampleName.com

as this shows how it may be used to highlight the name and its potential and also it is how most domain names would appear when typed out, obviously without the Capital letters.

By the way, and this is just my limited opinion but some of your names have potential. You should put the best into the appraisal section and try to get some proper feedback.

Good luck with your journey.

Regards,

Reddstagg

thanks for the heads up. I really appreciate

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back