Impact
What’s your name?
A: Jaseon Padon

Where do you live?
A: Phoenix AZ

What’s your level of expertise?
novice, intermediate, expert, etc.
A:

How much experience do you have in the domain industry?
years, experience, etc.
A: Not much

What would you like to specifically learn first?
how to buy a domain, domain history, best selling strategies, government policies, etc.
A: best selling strategies

Are you currently working on any projects or ideas?
A: sure, i own noodz.org , slick.mobi, slick.credit

What are your short-term goals in the next year?
A: Make 12 million dollars

What are your long-term goals in the next 5 years?
A: Make 12 million dollars 5 x

What was your first domain you purchased?
A: platecarrier.com

Why did you start investing in domains? Please tell us the story.
A: i was a tile guy by trade, i sub contracted made great money. the short story is after 8 years had a terrible debilitating injury. never worked tile again took 4 years all my savings and my shiit bag wife running off before i recovered. in the 4 year dumpster fire of a life i self taught seo, and opened a site in january 17'. sold for 1xxxx 3 months later, made a lot of sites, i believe it's in the 60s now. learned about flippin last fri, thought damn that's way easier, and here i am

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Where are you Jaseon? Sent you a couple direct messages.

•••
•••
Hey there @jaseon

NamePros-welcome-briguy-(myway2fortune.info).png

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello @jaseon !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)

•••
Welcome to NP buddy, and sorry for all your troubles. GRIT is what you need to be successful and you seem to have it

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello @jaseon !

Super Welcome To nP...:xf.smile:
ʬʬʬELCOME @ nP
Welcome Bro .. :xf.smile:
Welcome to NP buddy, and sorry for all your troubles. GRIT is what you need to be successful and you seem to have it
Hello @jaseon !

Welcome aboard @jaseon.
I think I got everybody that I missed before... prolly not actually.. cuz ya know shite for brains:-$D-::-o:sick: :laugh:
UpDate: It's been just over a month since I began domaining and joined Namepros.
Initially someone in this thread told me that Domaining is harder than SEO and web dev and that no one here is going to help me succeed in domaining.

sneezenoise bullshiit! coughcough smelly bullshiit! sneeze

Everyone here has been incredibly helpful. Beyond anything I could've estimated.

In all seriousness, I've been here as often as I could be, like a sponge soaking up all the great insights, content, and stats.

I've made some dumb choices with my purchases but as of today, I've already curved the impulse choices. I have a routine and checkpoints, if you will, that the domains have to pass before I decide to purchase now. I'm not jumping at the new gTLD's anymore. Having said that, I'm not like some of the old animals in the domain jungle that can't accept change either though. I know that some of the new gTLD's have a bright future, but .com is still the gold standard.

Here's a little Jungle Wisdom to apply in any type of business...

When the wolf pack hunts, the inferior, younger wolves follow the Alpha Male. The Pack Leader always initiates the attack. The Alpha always catches the pray, and the inferior always takes what he can. For some of the slower cubs that may be mere scraps.

But as the Alpha becomes older and begins to lose a step. The Lesser grows stronger.

The first time the Pack Leader is beat to the kill, or misses on the initial attack, the Alpha becomes the meal.

Some of the Domain Pack Leaders are missing steps.

Who is gonna sink their teeth into the next meal first?

This is a wolf right?

EyetoEyeTheSoultellsnolie.jpg

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back