Domain Empire

My first sale!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

n3m

Established Member
Impact
A-Woo-Hooo-Who (done just how Ross from friends says it!)

I made my first sale yesterday.
for a cool 800NP$!!!

It was an exciting auction with a real money offer coming in just before closing time. But I still went with the NP offer.

Hope buyer and new name are getting on well.

Spent my NP$ as soon as I got them on a nice new user name
neo3media ---> n3m

I had to seperate my design company from my domains.
It doesnt look good or professional if a client does a google for neo3media.net and finds more about me babbaling on about domains than the design work we do - should have thought about that when I signed up!

Heres to a successfull domain trading 05

ant

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congatulations n3m on your first ever official NP sale :tu:

•••
Congrats, 3m! From little acorns do great oaks grow.

•••
Congrats on your first sale nm3!

Using the 800 NP$ for changing your username was definitely worth it, and it was better than registering a new domain name instead right? ;)

Last edited:
•••
Congratulations on your sale neo3media, good luck with any other sales you might have. :tu:

•••
Congratulations on your first sale. I wish you the best of luck and many more sales in the future! :) :tu:

•••
n3m said:
Spent my NP$ as soon as I got them on a nice new user name
neo3media ---> n3m

:cy: Im wondering why you spent 800 NP$ just to change your username... Isnt it just free to change username? I think you just inform the Namepros admin about it..

Check FAQ regarding this:

----
How can I change the information in my profile?
It is your responsibility to keep the information in your profile up-to-date. You should especially ensure that your email address is kept current. You can alter any of the fields in your profile, except your username. Once you have registered your username, it becomes yours for life. In extreme circumstances, you may request that the administrator change your username, but he or she will require a very good reason to do so.----

Anyway, congrats! for the sale and may your sales be ongoing!! :D

•••
Yeh - i did post a question to admin but had no reply.
But not to worry. The domain is in good hands.

Thanks for all your kind words

ant

•••
Congrats pal :tu: :p Best luck and wishes to more and more sales!!! :D

•••
Thanks again for the domain, n3m.. and good luck in the future!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back