IT.COM

My first GTLD's tuna.auction and abalone.auction

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Any comments, likely keep them as my daughter is in the business and hope she goes out on her own one day :) but have plenty in the .com space as well.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What...is a tuna auction??

•••
Yellowfin Tuna is caught and auctioned off per pound/kg as far I know.

•••
•••
I heard in Japan they Auction fish, maybe that is why he bought this domain :)

•••
•••
•••
Thanks for that Pierre, Bluefin can also reach over 1000lbs and is a sport fishermans prized catch :) as well.

•••
No problem Graham, I went deep sea fishing off the coast of Mozambique in 2011. Caught some YellowFin Tuna. Amazing experience. The water there is very warm, and I see Bluefin prefers colder water.

Also saw this reality program on TV about the Sydney Fisherman in Australia catching yellow fin. Fetching high prices at the market as well. But living that life is something else, at sea for months...

•••
:) I know that Mozambique waters well and go a few times a year to a place called Nhoxani.com which is quite magnificant and have caught all sorts including yellowfin and Marlin :)

Life as a commercial fisherman is not my thing but thank goodness for those fine fellows :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back