Hi. First of all, the layout is clean. The colours and borders are good, you might need to colour the white background. Second, the logo is beautiful. Third, I really like the font.
It's nice but there are a few things i would change. Firstly i think the NamePros banner is really bad for the layout. I also think the folder icons aren't very clear and are too dark. Finally i'd make it more clear that the input box at the top left is a search form?
I do like the navigation, banner and layout of the page
No favicon - You really need a favicon to go with your design. They are nice to have for bookmarking and viewing purposes.
Logo too high - Your logo and navbar really need to go down. The problem is they look way too high and then you have the ad, then the content. This means the content, imho, is too far down.
Center copyright - You really need to center your copyright information. It will look better considering your directory is centered.
Bottom images - The bottom images should really go. They look quite unprofessional and need to be removed.
The Good
Great design - Your design is very nice looking. It is clean and looks good.
Fast load - Your site also loads fast, which is a huge advantage!
Overall
Your site is really nice. Besides the bottom images and the fact that your navbar and logo are too high I think this site could take off!