Dynadot

domain My first appraisal - 2nd-a (dot) com - Any input appreciated.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

HonorEtVeritas

Established Member
Impact
Jumped down the rabbit hole that domaining can be and came out the other end with 6-7 or pretty good domains I think. However, this one I'm thinking may be gold? Dunno. Domain is 2nd-a (dot) com. Is this domain worth anything?

For anyone curious, I also ended my night with (all dot coms):
enterbtc
glslim
keto-shark-tank
jerkmove
kspromos

Any input, comments, suggestions would be super appreciated. I'm fairly new to this side of the internet.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
2nd-a.com --------------> Not 2ndwife.com, or 2ndhand.com, yes? IMHO, $99, as you can't shout this name to a crowd -- "second hypen a" --> second-a, two-en-dee-hypen-a. You might get free traffic from 2nd amendment, or 2nd.com perhaps? 13.6M monthly searches, and this could earn a dollar or two on free parking. Except for that, I wonder why it should be really worth 15k.
enterbtc.com --------------> $99, btc's value has diluted. welcome to 2022
glslim.com --------------> $99 --- what's gl? What's the use case? Product/service?
keto-shark-tank.com --------------> $9, sharktank? It's a trademark dear,....
jerkmove.com --------------> $299 --May be useful for those who have dance as their profession. NSFW ; 0
kspromos.com --------------> $99 -- Only worth to a person who is into promos, and uses ks as their brand.

Last edited:
•••
Warm welcome

All hard to sell, IMO. Take offers while you own them

•••
Thank you for your input. I'm ultimately just trying to slap a profit on these, and go back to digging. There's a bit to learn in this corner of the internet.

•••
Thank you for your input. I'm ultimately just trying to slap a profit on these, and go back to digging. There's a bit to learn in this corner of the internet.
I respect that. Sometimes I wish I could just slap a profit on a domain, but they've got to be saleable in the first place

Improved examples:

enterbtc
enterbitcoin (COM)

glslim
goslim (COM)

keto-shark-tank
keto / sharktank (COM)

jerkmove
justmove / yourmove

kspromos
kopromo (COM)...meaning: knockout promo, better

Last edited:
•••
The KsPromos, I was thinking like.. kansas promos.

the Keto Shark Tank one, you'd be surprised, that one, that lil F&%@#$ may end up bringing me a couple hundred. I was hunting dropped domains for these.

Do you have any suggestions in regards for the best way to go about selling these? I've taken a look at dan.com, along with namecheap and godaddy's in-house markets, but those options seem to be ... bland. I feel I'm missing something in the way of marketing reach.

•••
The KsPromos, I was thinking like.. kansas promos.

the Keto Shark Tank one, you'd be surprised, that one, that lil F&%@#$ may end up bringing me a couple hundred. I was hunting dropped domains for these.

Do you have any suggestions in regards for the best way to go about selling these? I've taken a look at dan.com, along with namecheap and godaddy's in-house markets, but those options seem to be ... bland. I feel I'm missing something in the way of marketing reach.
When you have to start explaining a domain, chances are it isn't so good in the first place. I mention the term "KO" because we universally know what a "KO" is. Hence, would be a stronger combo. The ideal "Kansas Promo"...even this would be a hard sell

List on the main marketplaces: Sedo, DAN, Afternic etc. You can only sell if people want it, there is no magic / quick fix solution. Take what you can get, IMO

Last edited:
•••
When you have to start explaining a domain, chances are it isn't so good in the first place.
Well, when you put it that way. lmfao. You have a great point there. I'll try to internalize your feedback here on my next hunt.

I've put them all up on Sedo, Dan - Going to do Afternic now. Thanks for the guidance.

•••
jerkmove.com = High-xx to Mid-xxx

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back