Domain Empire

My First 3 Letter Domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just bought this domain KFN.COM. My first purchase of a 3 letter domain. It use to be the Kid's Fashion Network and is also the ticker of a major financial company with a Market Cap. 1.726 Bil. Any suggestions or opinions about this domain?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Very nice domain. Three letter .com´s are always very valuable and you even got one with a great letter combination. Congratulations with this one. How much did you pay for the domain?

•••
Wow! Great catch man! Looks like it's dated all the way back to 1996 in archive.org. Great investment!

•••
Well done. Will you sell it?

•••
Do you mind saying how much you paid for it?

•••
•••
Look what else I found.

Google PageRank for kfn.com is: 6 / 10

Alexa Ranking for kfn.com is: 1,075,135 (Top rank is 1)

Description
You have a good Google rank. Your website is trusted by most known users and companies. You have a very poor alexa ranking. iWEBTOOL would recommend you to optimize your site or try to start up a service to attract users.

Search Engine Listings
Google: 0 VIEW
MSN Search: 9 VIEW
Yahoo: 8 VIEW

•••
great investment as prices are going up

do you mind sharing what you paid for it?

•••
REIT's aren't incredibly consumer driven or anything, so they aren't too interested (typically) in catchy names. However, even if they were, they'd probably want KKR instead of their ticker.
I'm sure you've done this, but check out the international extensions with kfn and see if any look like they might want to expand out of their local region.
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2004-42,GGLD:en&q=kfn
Aside from that, flip it.
Great name, and I'll echo everyone else's request to share the purchase price...

-Allan :gl:

•••
why not tell domainslayer what you think he should have paid for it!

•••
I bought it around 1500-- I figured I'd hold on to it a while it sounded catchy like a radio station or something. I have it registered now for 5 years. We'll see what the future brings. I had to add a 3 char to my collection. Hopefully I'll be fortunate enough to buy some more a little cheaper and make some money off them in the future.

•••
•••
Nice buy,Best of luck to ya with it :)

•••
•••
Slayed that one ;)

:kickass:

-Allan :gl:

•••
•••
what a deal..man... great deal

•••
Great 3 letter domain! IMHO KFN are very good letter combination. Congrats! :gn:

•••
B-) B-) congrats, great buy B-) B-)

Off topic but if Barefoottech reads this.... empty your pm inbox :p

Sorry bout that :lol:

•••
:notme:
O.o
Woa, good luck doing what ever you plan to do with it (sell it, dev it etc :) )

•••
thats a very cachy domain.

•••
Dang! I can think of "Kentucky Fried Network" out of that name (and try to get PETA to buy it). :D

Very good catch, and at a steal of a price! Congrats!

CKL

•••
mellowmasher said:
Off topic but if Barefoottech reads this.... empty your pm inbox :p

Sorry bout that :lol:
This type of Comment should be PM'ed :p

-Steve

•••
Excellent deal, wow.

dgp.com is on pool.com currently around $5.5k although the letters are differen't it just shows you how much the price differs.

•••
great name

kfn could be a miss type for kfc

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back