Domain Empire

Best Place to sell a 3 letter Domain-

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I own KFN.com where is the best place to sell this domain? Should I just auction it off? I've had offers upwards of 25K on Sedo, but they didn't come through rite now I'm only looking to Net around 5-6K. I've recieved alot e-mails on Namepros.com offering me as much as 7-8K but everyone who wants to buy it but has a hard time coming up with the money. Just intrested in suggestions.
Kind Regards,
Mick

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What do you mean by "The money"?

There is no guarantee that somone will pay tonnes and tonnes for a LLL.com domain.

It's like most domainer on here... they think that just because what they see on DNjournal.com looks promising it's not nessecarily reality.... it's mainly luck!

IMHO

•••
Money means- "Funds", Cash or Currency.

•••
Throw it on ebay no reserve, 7 day auction, and it will get the fair market value.

•••
Put it on my website! http://www.3characterdomain.com for free! :hehe:
I have most success with top names with paid for listings on sedo, tdnam (beware fraudulent buyers though), although ebay might also be a good start. With a name like this you have really got to justify the asking price- get as much info about the name as possible, potential acronyms, traffic etc.
Also, multiple forum posting can work sometimes.
At the end of the day though, you also need a smidgen of good fortune!
Best of luck!
:)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back