Dynadot

My Expired Domains Jan 2017

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
hi, happy new year, here are some domains I own that have just expired or will shortly. I'm probably not going to bother to recover/renew them. Some I have owned for many years.

TotallyCameras.com
TotallyCycles.com
EyeColor.info (good income off ads)
CreditRelief.info
Ontural.com
SkimboardStore.com
HighendDirect.com
Highend.Guitars

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Are you taking offers or asking for opinions if you should renew?

•••
I am confused as to why one would drop a domain name with good income off ads? If you do not need any money for anything, why not just give it to someone who could use it? Child, friend,etc.

•••
the eyecolor domain makes about $10 a year off ads with no seo or promotion so it could make much more with some work. I don't really have time for developing these websites anymore and I'm basically getting rid of all my 40 odd domains as they expire and maybe keep 10 at the most. I do not have time to do anything with these as I have other projects that demand my time. I'm just letting members here know that these domains will be available to get once they fully expire. I'm not making anything from this or care about them although it's kind of sad to see them go as I spent a lot of money renewing them each year and had big plans for them. good luck.

also, some of the other ones made some affiliate sales over the years like
TotallyCameras.com and TotallyCycles.com

Last edited:
•••
just an update.... I talked to my partner about the domains I was letting drop but she said she would like to run a couple of the sites I was going to drop and then I found the $4 transfer coupon on the forum so I just moved 4 of them but a couple are still available and should become available soon.

Still available as far as I know:

EyeColor.info
CreditRelief.info
Ontural.com
SkimboardStore.com
Highend.Guitars

•••
ETA maybe, BRB

Last edited:
•••
FYI it appears your INFOs were autorenewed : smile :

no they expired with 1&1 . I logged in their to see if they were still in my account a few days ago but they were gone as they have a lockout after 20 days apparently.

it says my account in whois but they must have issues with their system

Last edited:
•••
yup, my bad - I noticed they were 1&1 after I posted, Grace Period varies with registrar

•••
yup, my bad - I noticed they were 1&1 after I posted, Grace Period varies with registrar
I admit you had me a little worried, I logged into my bank account before to make sure, I see there is $80 taken out yesterday (details not showing yet) but I don't think its them I hope :&

They did do it once but I got a refund when I complained about auto renew, I doubt they would charge $40 for an info renewal but you never know lol

Last edited:
•••
my apologies - didn't mean to freak you out!
actually any registrar can charge "recovery" fees of whatever they want, so it's best to watch closely anyway

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back