NameSilo

My Domain Sales Page

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Messiah

Active MemberTop Member
Impact
After searching all over the Google, I took the decision to create my custom domain sales page. I wanted it to be simple without much info on it and only a contact form for inquiry.

So, I took a free sales landing page and customized it according to my needs. I made it responsive, added a contact form. I then added a captcha feature which can be added/removed whenever I want. The contact form sends an email in the below format.

Subject: Domain Inquiry - Votzy.com
Name: XXXX
Email: [email protected]
Domain: Votzy.com
Offer: $ Price

Please review my sales landing page. Votzy.com

votzy.com screenshots.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@Messiah but are we ever REALLY done? We "finished" so many sites so long ago but still tweaking…
I definitely agree Martin...I'm a QA and I can say that a project/site never gets completed so easily...We keep making changes, we do a lot of tweaks, we keep moving the sites to new technologies.

•••
•••
After searching all over the Google, I took the decision to create my custom domain sales page. I wanted it to be simple without much info on it and only a contact form for inquiry.

So, I took a free sales landing page and customized it according to my needs. I made it responsive, added a contact form. I then added a captcha feature which can be added/removed whenever I want. The contact form sends an email in the below format.

Please review my sales landing page. Votzy.com

Show attachment 33627
It looks nice & professional. Are you selling it somewhere such as on themeforest?

•••
It looks nice & professional. Are you selling it somewhere such as on themeforest?
Thanks @daica85 . I haven't tried to sell it yet. It requires a bit of change in code before I sell it on Themeforest.

•••
hey, its looks great.. excellent design

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back