Domain Empire

My DAN landing pages not working - Is it happening to you?

NameSilo
Watch
I have visited many of my DAN domains and no landing page is showing. Is it happening to you? I'm not sure if it's an issue on my side or a general problem. Please confirm.

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
In addition, I entered my account and found that there was an offer on one of my domains from 1/31, but I didn't know because I did not receive an email alert as usual. So, not sure if it's an issue with their servers.

•••
•••
Yes not working here as well.

•••
same here :(

This site can’t be reached
The webpage at https://horsess.com/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

•••
maybe some upgrade and dan adding new options ?! will wait 24 hours if it will not be fixed i will move to another name servers probably afternic

•••
Looks like it's working again.

•••
My landing pages have started to show now, so the issue is apparently being fixed.

•••
yep it works 👍

very fast loading

•••
Good morning all,

Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Due to server maintenance, the pages could not load for a brief amount of time. All pages are loading and our servers are up and running.

Have a great weekend all!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back