IT.COM

My BIN Landing Page - your opinion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I built a very clean, simple landing page using Escrow.com buttons.

Just wanted your onions on what you think about it's design from a potential buyer's perspective.

C8Rwj61.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Looks sharp with that background. In the left column you say push to your namesilo account. I’d remove that and say β€œtransfer to your domain registrar”
I’d also add a contact details section at the bottom of the page.

•••
Thanks for your input, @JudgeMind

In the left column you say push to your namesilo account. I’d remove that and say β€œtransfer to your domain registrar”

I don't get involved in transfers, that's the buyer's responsibility and prerogative.

•••
I like the clean look with the basic information clearly there.

In terms of filling in the bullet points re the domain name, I am a big believer in personalizing them to the domain name rather than making them generic across the whole portfolio. If your landers are linked search will pick of these words so for example if you were selling the name StayTonight (just a made up example, apologies to whoever has it) if your bullet points mention hotels, accommodation, rooms, etc in some way it will help the lander get noticed and traffic.

So I can buy example for $400? :xf.wink:

Bob

•••
The pictures/mockups above are merely examples. Certainly the bullet points would reflect the "personalized" specifics of each domain.:xf.smile:

So I can buy example for $400? :xf.wink:
Bob

LOL. Not sure, you'd have to asked the owner. :xf.grin: They probably get a lot of untargeted/junk traffic, though. Everyone is using their domain as an "example" these days. Might not even be worth $400 due to the all the "junk" traffic. For more info, see: http://www.example.com/

I’d also add a contact details section at the bottom of the page.

I forgot to address this. Yes, I was thinking about that. But I decided not to because having contact info more prominently displayed may instill more trust in the prospect (I also added a phone # recently). I want to instill as much trust in a prospect as possible. Nonetheless, I may opt to put it further down at a later time. Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
LOL. Not sure, you'd have to asked the owner. :xf.grin: They probably get a lot of untargeted/junk traffic, though. Everyone is using their domain as an "example" these days. Might not even be worth $400 due to the all the "junk" traffic.

Yes, it was my feeble attempt at humour, I knew it was just a stand in. But as you say everyone uses example so I bet it does get lots of traffic, which might be valuable.

But I decided not to because having contact info more prominently displayed may instill more trust in the prospect (I also added a phone # recently). I want to instill as much trust in a prospect as possible.

I totally agree with this that anything possible to instil trust is definitely good. In my opinion the Undeveloped landers do this pretty excellently with their statements re trustworthy payment and successful transactions.

Best of luck and thanks for sharing with the community your lander samples.

Bob

•••
its looks nice but the good old saying remains that its good names that sell.. not good landers ;)

so we all need nice names which attract solid buyers.. solid buyers don't particularly care if u have nice lander.. or just a page that says your email address in plain text.. cause all they want is the name.. in fact even if your page said "if u want this name then email me here with result of 4354435348*4343+43434343/214343"... then they'd still do it :)

either way.. this is nice lander. but I wonder.. will it be a lot of work for you to use it when your folio size = 1000 names? some landers are like that..

•••
It's just an HTML lander so it definitely is not "scalable" by any means. Although, you could pay a VA on the cheap. :xf.grin:

•••
Nice. well done! Personally, I would:

1. Just have one white box to the right, not three.
2. Keep the box also for phones.

•••
Nice. well done! Personally, I would:

1. Just have one white box to the right, not three.
2. Keep the box also for phones.

I like your one-box idea. But I also like your idea of moving contacts to the box. I think I'm going to use a hybrid of you suggestion and my current design. 2 boxes, one for buy/offer buttons, and the second for contact info - this removed the useless "OR" box. Thanks! I don't know why I didn't think of that before lol

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back