NameSilo

domain My ask $14k, similar are $50k+. Are these realistic?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

syedumair

Impact
For nearly 2 billion Muslims around the world, Ramadan is the most sacred month of the year, and a time of fasting, prayer, reflection, and charity. it has minimum of 2400 monthly exact match searches, used to be unofficially the no.1 source of Ramadan dates and timings globally specifically in 2015 and 2016, and bringing in millions in traffic monthly and 5 figures in revenue. I listed it on Dan and afternic since month for $14k. Is my price realistic? similar names are listed for some crazy numbers. Any advice how much can I price is domain reasonably?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You know with us muslims we really separate money from religion. It's not like with Christmas, where now it almost became a commercial season. Most likely nobody would buy it above 500$ but good luck anyways. Same thing for those other names listed.

However, if the domain has some good backlink then it may get really valued.

Last edited:
•••
since long Ramadan month has also turned into a commercial season. In my country PK, despite being soaring inflation, traders make record sales. Also, during ramadan month the avg CPC in adsense for US/UK audience jumps upto 0.5 USD from 0.15-0.2 USD.

Last edited:
•••
•••
i'm afraid it's not a realistic price

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back