IT.COM

MV Domains (Metaverse) - Showcase and Discuss

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Levi_charlz

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
The Metaverse is the next big thing with many of the Big Tech players already involved so thought it deserved a dedicated ‘MV’ thread.

Lots of keywords like Glasses, NFT’s etc are already taken but there are lots still available.

Just picked up ‘MVTokens’ in king

Happy hunting!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Many applications for this one I think

Raw // MV (.) com

•••
I scooped up a few in .com

"MV" Adviser
"MV" Urban

•••
Meta Trending & Smart Hack Domains At $1,

MetaMkting.com
MetaMkting.live
MetaMkt.xyz
MetaSmart.city
MetaTele.vision
MVGroup.biz

•••
What's your opinion about so called 'New gTLDs?' I've registered a couple of names in a number of extensions, here are a few samples:
1641231356724.png

Is that going to work, or better stick to .com, what do you think?

•••
What's your opinion about so called 'New gTLDs?' I've registered a couple of names in a number of extensions, here are a few samples:
Show attachment 207319
Is that going to work, or better stick to .com, what do you think?

The only nGTLDs I'd touch are MV.extension

•••
Received today on Sedo an offer of 500 euros for eth.mv . I made a response offer of a million euros, because I believe that this name can be used for the main crypto-wallet of the Metaverse.

•••
Had a £500 offer today via sedo

Screenshot_20220103-192718_Outlook.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
Obviously, this was the guy who buys *.mv names, not the guy who buys eth.* names. The second guy spares no money. He bought eth.cm for $112,800 on December 25, 2022. And on December 19, he bought eth.pink and eth.black for $30,000 each.

Last edited:
•••
Received today on Sedo an offer of 500 euros for eth.mv . I made a response offer of a million euros, because I believe that this name can be used for the main crypto-wallet of the Metaverse.

counter him with 500 ETH

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
MVCollectable .com
MVCollectables .com

(Alternate spelling)

•••
MVerse.Property
MVerse.Realty
MVerse.RealEstate

•••
•••
•••
error

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back