IT.COM

MV Domains (Metaverse) - Showcase and Discuss

NameSilo
Watch

Levi_charlz

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
The Metaverse is the next big thing with many of the Big Tech players already involved so thought it deserved a dedicated ‘MV’ thread.

Lots of keywords like Glasses, NFT’s etc are already taken but there are lots still available.

Just picked up ‘MVTokens’ in king

Happy hunting!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yeah, those two would be mine. I like the.mv most, as it's the shortests you'll get to The Metaverse out there. It's "The MV".

Metaverse dot mv higher value than the dot mv, because domain hacks often require extra explaining, especially when the extension is not known my most people. Keyword.mv is more intuitive.

•••
Guys, stop low-balling me. O_o

•••
Guys, stop low-balling me. O_o

Why not simply reply to the peron(s) lowballing you? I doubt it's going to stop even if you post in every thread... People low ball as a negotiation tactic... It's probably how you acquired some of your Metaverse names, as that is the nature of the industry.

Last edited:
•••
I bought for regfee most.

I hardly low ball.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
only 1
DexMV.com

But I went ahead and hand reg'd MVS domains worth $100 so, I think it is worth the gamble.
I only found 2 sites related to metaverse.
MVSdna.com
MVS.org

Last edited:
•••
MVS is the official $ and acronym for MVS.org. They are misusing the term and confusing a lot of domainers unfamiliar with them. 99.9% of search results for MVS references them, so they've kind of ruined that acronym in my opinion. Just giving you and others heads up.

•••
Also got mvhq//com - Metaverse/Multiverse HQ

•••
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
Might be that most recent purchases are defensive reg by an entity that will use the Meta keyword maybe meta.com

And probably thinking about services such as metadating/pay/shop/avatars etc and want to reg what they can in the keyword.

I might be wrong of course.

•••
Might be that most recent purchases are defensive reg by an entity that will use the Meta keyword maybe meta.com

And probably thinking about services such as metadating/pay/shop/avatars etc and want to reg what they can in the keyword.

I might be wrong of course.

It's well known that companies defense reg and purchase in the market to defend their business. I mention this all the time in my pitches to companies that already have established brands.

•••
•••
MV/Engineer//com
MV/Database//com

•••
•••
7s9nEHZ.png

•••
•••
upload_2021-10-24_17-7-53.png

I have brandable 5L. Subsequently figured out a cool coincidence that the fox head in the logo forms the acronym MV... and there are horns and compass for conspiracy theorists as well B-)

•••
•••
•••
Back