Dynadot

Multiple site on one account

NameSilo
Watch
hii everyone,

i want to ask one question. if i used one google adsense account for multiple site. is the google accept this.?

Plz share your knowladge.

i m waiting for your answer.

thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes you can use same adsense ads on all of your sites as far as your sites meet the TOS of Google Adsense. Good Luck,..

•••
There is no limit for google ads on multiple sites. Yes you definitely can use your one adsense account on your all web sites that you have.

Just think it as it is very simple that if you can not use one adsense acount on multiple sites then would you use multiple adsense acounts on multiple sites ?
Simply if google doesnot allow a single person to have more than one account then could there be any distinction that a person can use one adsense acount which can be used for one domain only?

So, Be tension free and you can use your one adsense account in all of your sites/blogs

but they must be according to TOS, and may not be violating adsense terms and conditions

•••
Yes, you can. But remember, maintaining one good paying site is better than maintaining 10s of unprofitable sites.

•••
mdamin76 said:
But remember, maintaining one good paying site is better than maintaining 10s of unprofitable sites.

I'm afraid the usual description of that is "Putting all your eggs in one basket." I agree you can spread yourself to thin, but it only makes sense to have some diversity in your websites.

•••
You can certainly pur adsense ad on multiple websites but as per adsense polity TOS your site must meet the requirement of their policy. If you violate them then they will ban you.

•••
That is correct. You are allowed to published google ads on multiple sites but for that you must follow their TOS. No problem

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back