Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

MSN loves me

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

hbalagh

VIP Member
Impact
6
I typed in Heather (my first name) into msn's search engine and on the first page about 5 results down is my blog :) I was so shocked to see that specially when their is 15,056,898 results for the name Heather :) unfortunately its only on MSN for that high up...
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Awww
try my full name - vasiliy blagodarskiy - hard to mistake for anything else!
 
0
•••
Well yea im number one on all search engines for my full name too :)
 
0
•••
well, congratulations :D
 
0
•••
if i type cricketandf1 all i get is my site.
 
0
•••
My god your blog must be popular to be number 5. My sites aren't on search engines yet.
 
0
•••
msn is quite easy to rank high on compared to other searech engines..
 
0
•••
yeah its not used as much you would want to be high in the ranks in google and yahoo i think that 35% searches are made from google and 30% from yahoo i do not know the proportion for msn.
 
0
•••
Looks like MSN really loves you lol ;)
perhaps thats because msn is not used as much as more popular sites like yahoo and google.
 
0
•••
If you type the word Jiblob into the search engine, you can see almost every site I've ever signed up to! and also jiblob.com (my domain) pops up there aswell :lol:
 
0
•••
I've always had great luck with MSN.

Its the best site for listing your domain for sure :)
 
0
•••
yeah but the only problem is it is not used that much
 
0
•••
Hey,

From my experience, it's easy to get good positions on MSN for some keywords, anyway good job, Congrats!

All the best,

SW
 
0
•••
Fkrule said:
yeah but the only problem is it is not used that much

eh, doesn't really matter how much its used, matters how much traffic you get from it. Last month i got about 400 visitors from msn, and only around 250 from google, so in cases like that msn is better.
 
0
•••
For some reason I have always gotten better rankings on msn. And I'm not complaining at all... Now all I need is to get much better rankings on yahoo and google. That's where the fun begins.
 
0
•••
i typed in my name today in google and got about the sites i have signed upto. so cool hving your name on google.
 
0
•••
Fkrule said:
i typed in my name today in google and got about the sites i have signed upto. so cool hving your name on google.

your real name?
 
0
•••
I type in My school name and get a website that im joined to that im a member of saying I go to such and such school, rather random
 
0
•••
dpk87 said:
msn is quite easy to rank high on compared to other searech engines..
Yep
I have SEO facts and SEO basics for a site I am currently selling in the sales forum.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back