Dynadot

domain Mrktcall.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

yss

Established Member
Impact
I registered the domain,mrktcall, common term in the financial industry, and then found that there is a popular Apple podcast with the exact spelling... I am worried about future Tm infringement, currently there is no TM.

My question, are there brokers- middle men, who could offer it to them? I am a neophyte when it comes to domains. Any assistance or suggestions is most welcome. Thank you (I currently have it listed on SEDO at an inflated price)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,
I'm not a huge fan of missing letters domain names. I would slash the asking price by about 80% and just wait to see who stops by.
Generally, if a name or 'mark' has been used in business and has become recognised as being associated with a particular entity, it wouldn't necessarily have to be registered to be protected.

•••
$0 to $15 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Thanks CoolJub I appreciate your comment!!!!

•••
Thanks Jordan... I will just hang onto it :) Appreciate you taking the time to get back to me !!!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back