NameSilo

debate Most 4L .Net Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

aimsta

Established Member
Impact
Hello all,

So i have been on this forum for a while and i love coming back and learning new things always. Anyways my topic and I'm not sure if this has been talked about before. So when you register a .com and I'm talking about 4L.com's, always you find out that when you want to register the .Net of that same domain name it has all been taken by the Chinese, why is that? I dont understand why that have targeted all the .Nets instead of the .Com's or even .Org's.

And the weird part is that they value the domain triple the price of the 4l.com's. I asked the person who owns the .Net of a 4L.com how much does he want for the domain and he quotes a price of $4000? Is that even fair? I understand that he owns the domain but come on the .Net is not in my knowledge as important as the .Com. where the bought domain doesnt cost more than $500.

What do you guys think about that?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There are some llll.net domains available at reg fee, some investors quote high prices as they can afford to wait

•••
Not all llll.net has been taken. As for me I have got hand reg WPuN.net, if you try to pronounce the name you will be get surprised.

There are still some name which has value eg STOP.net, AUTH.net & more, if I have these domain I can't sell it for cheap.

•••
Thank you both for your replies and i do understand what you mean. The only reason that made me write about this is because the domain in question is really weak not like the ones you mentioned Furquah but that person quoting me that high for a .net domain name was wrong but as dnk said they can afford to wait until a great offer comes their way.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back