IT.COM

advice Mortgage.co.za

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Anyone here have experience with selling .co.za domains? I am looking at selling Mortgage.co.za which I own. I see that all recent .co.za sales are happening on SEDO. Got a 10k USD offer couple of years back through SEDO (did not reach a close). Are there any good marketplaces or brokers for premium .co.za domains? Anyone here can point me in a good direction? Any help appreciated.

cheers,
chris

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Yeah, over there looking at the list. Wander why all co.za sales are on SEDO?

•••
•••
Started reaching out to some end users :) ... will do that first myself. They are easy enough to find. Thanks for the help!

•••
•••
Hey @christob

I've also got a stockpile of kick@ss .co.za domains (I'm from SA)

Thats an absolute beauty of a domain you have there....

I've done some outbound on some of my .co.za domains with limited success, whilst many were interested when you mention the price, the reaction you get is often hilarious :)

Your best bet is to do some outbound (well-researched outbound to ensure you getting in touch with actual decision makers) and also list on Sedo and Undeveloped.com

Last edited:
•••
Started reaching out to some end users :) ... will do that first myself. They are easy enough to find. Thanks for the help!

i think that is the best way. great name you have there.

•••
Hey @christob

I've also got a stockpile of kick@ss .co.za domains (I'm from SA)

Thats an absolute beauty of a domain you have there....

I've done some outbound on some of my .co.za domains with limited success, whilst many were interested when you mention the price, the reaction you get is often hilarious :)

Your best bet is to do some outbound (well-researched outbound to ensure you getting in touch with actual decision makers) and also list on Sedo and Undeveloped.com

Thanks for the tips! Have not yet used undeveloped.com actually....will check it out

Will keep you posted on how the end-user reach-out is going. Emailed about 8 potential buyers last night and all opened the email (use hubspot email CRM tool for gmail - its great!) and one positive reply! In negotiation already :). Sent very customized emails to the smaller players also offering lease plan with option to buy. The big players I keep the email short and sweet...trying to target the right person in organization.

•••
Thanks for the tips! Have not yet used undeveloped.com actually....will check it out

Will keep you posted on how the end-user reach-out is going. Emailed about 8 potential buyers last night and all opened the email (use hubspot email CRM tool for gmail - its great!) and one positive reply! In negotiation already :). Sent very customized emails to the smaller players also offering lease plan with option to buy. The big players I keep the email short and sweet...trying to target the right person in organization.

Nicely done dude, keep me in the loop please...would like to see how this plays out for you :)

Oh also btw - Undeveloped has a lease payment plan as part of their package as well...you can enable lease payments on their platform :)

•••
Back