Dynadot

domain Mortek.com - Thinking of selling

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Shermola1

Impact
Long time lurker...

I've owned mortek.com since around 2002 and I've all but shut down that business. Thinking about selling the name if it makes financial sense. In its first life it was a UK-based ecommerce site (before I owned it) and then it became my primary site for custom software for the mortgage industry.

Any thoughts on current valuation? Based on namebio info, I could see anywhere from $800 to $60,000. FWIW, I also own mortekflow.com, mortekworkflow.com, and mortekcloud.com, _if_ that makes any difference.

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
IMO, 7,$$$ upwards. Good luck & all the best on your sales!

•••
High XXX / Low X,XXX (more tech)

Outbound - https://mortek.co.uk/

Email the above, hope it helps. A cute put together of "more tech". If literally "more tech dot com", I'd appraise considerably more. IMO

•••
High XXX / Low X,XXX (more tech)

Outbound - [removed to adhere to forum rules]

Email the above, hope it helps. A cute put together of "more tech". If literally "more tech dot com", I'd appraise considerably more. IMO

The previous owners used it as "more + tech", for me it was "mort(gage) + tech". I like the mortek_co_uk idea, I'll reach out to them this week. Thank you!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back