Dynadot

question More valuable ebike or e-bike ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
What is more valuable DN: ebike or e-bike ?
Thank you for your answer.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I personally wouldn't develop one of those specific examples without owning the other as well

Point ebike to e-bike IMO

Last edited:
•••
let's say you can buy just one of these, which would you prefer?

•••
I personally wouldn't develop one of those specific examples without owning the other as well

Point ebike to e-bike IMO
So you prefer ebike ?

•••
I prefer e-bike because I think it's the right way to spell it, but I don't like hyphenated domains. It would never pass the radio test unless you said "e dash bike". So that's why I'd want both

Last edited:
•••
I prefer e-bike because I think it's the right way to spell it, but I don't like hyphenated domains. It would never pass the radio test unless you said "e dash bike". So that's why I'd want both
I see and from the resale value point which would be more valuable?

•••
Hyphens are a cheap way to save whatever non-hyphen owner wants for his asking price. eBike over e-bike, but only if i had to pick one; i also agree with @internext.

Go Non-hyphen .com over its hyphen .com imo!

Last edited:
•••
bear in mind this time the hyphenated version is the officially accepted version too as not in the many other cases

•••
•••
ebike is more valued
We’re so used to “e“ in context of “eName” not in terms of “electric” acronym. Agree with you wholeheartedly!

Last edited:
•••
ebike.com-too high to estimate :ROFL:
New GD algorithm can't solve your question

1683670559795.png

1683670578710.png

•••
•••
Ebike is owned by Bosch and E-bike by a German company - It is well known that Germans do not mind hyphenated names and sometimes prefer it. Personally, I would choose Ebike and I think it is also worth the most.

•••
•••
Unless everyone types the phrase with a hyphen it's always going to be the non-hyphenated version.

•••
•••
And I very much doubt "e-bike.com" would reach a fraction of that. Probably about a fifth
That's a pretty large fraction then.

•••
regardless of any sales in domaining the no dash version is always better to own. there are no exceptions

•••
•••
That's a pretty large fraction then.
20% is a reasonable percentage imo. So it depends on what you call large. I would call it cut-and-dry as far as comparable values are concerned

•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back