Dynadot

showcase Showcase Your eBike Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

EmotiveDomains

Top Member
Impact
eBikes are becoming more popular and common everyday, and are already becoming a realistic, cheaper and healthier alternative to cars and public transport for commuters. They also allow many more people to enjoy cycling as a hobby without the need to be super fit. I think eBikes will become huge over the coming months and years, with eBike domain names being in big demand. Here's some of the few I have so far, please feel free to showcase any of your own eBike names.

eBikeForums
eBikeCycling
eBikeLaw
eBikeRegulations
eBike-Insurance
eBikeUpgrades
eBikeHacker
eBikeHacks
eBikeTuner
eBikeCharging
eBikeModder
FastesteBikes
LadieseBikes
TopeBikes
ChildrenseBikes
WomenseBikes
KidseBikes

(All .com's)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
CrankDriven.com
first it was a domain investment now it's one of my ebike related affiliate sites

•••
Ebikeshop/org

Ebikes are definitely a big and fast growing market. Wouldn't hurt to keep a couple of related domains.

Here in Amsterdam you see them a lot. Lots of elderly people have one and the younger generation seems to adapt to the new tech rapidly.

•••
They have made an ebike with front suspension, rear suspension, carbon frame, carbon wheels, "mid fat" tires and disc brakes.
Only thing missing is real fat tires like the green one.

PowerflyLT99_19_27119_A_Primary-1.jpg

022980-1-full.png

•••
Caught a year ago: eMotocross//com

Last edited:
•••
Ebikes.com sold for $4.500 in 2011.
Ebike.com sold for $72.000 in 2018.

•••
I agree that ebikes will be and are already big. See lots of them in our neighbourhood, and with GM going into them in a big way it is a sign of how significant changes in urban transport are.

I only have a couple of related domains, neither one of which is too high value.
  • e-bike().design
  • ebikes(.)gdn

I think this, like esports, is one place that both with and without hyphen will have value, with the strong European interest in ebikes.

Will be interesting to see what GM name their ebike line. I submitted a few names for the competition.

Bob

•••
Will be interesting to see what GM name their ebike line. I submitted a few names for the competition.

I saw several articles about this GM naming competition. Did you submit entries as a pure naming suggestion or only name entries for which you owned the (for sale) matching .com?

•••
I owned e//dirt//bike and e//dirt//bikes .com for a while until I sold them in a pair recently

•••
•••
I saw several articles about this GM naming competition. Did you submit entries as a pure naming suggestion or only name entries for which you owned the (for sale) matching .com?

No I submitted name suggestions and rationale as the call suggested. They were not per se looking for domains at this stage - clearly that availability would count when they get to finalists. I suspect they got a lot of entries, each person could submit 10. They are announcing winner online Jan 31, 2019.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
( Bihq.com ) bihq sounds like bike

F5CD50B8-C77F-41CB-A010-03DEDE57E22E.jpeg

•••
•••
•••
eBikes are becoming more popular and common everyday, and are already becoming a realistic, cheaper and healthier alternative to cars and public transport for commuters. They also allow many more people to enjoy cycling as a hobby without the need to be super fit. I think eBikes will become huge over the coming months and years, with eBike domain names being in big demand. Here's some of the few I have so far, please feel free to showcase any of your own eBike names.

eBikeForums
eBikeCycling
eBikeLaw
eBikeRegulations
eBike-Insurance
eBikeUpgrades
eBikeHacker
eBikeHacks
eBikeTuner
eBikeCharging
eBikeModder
FastesteBikes
LadieseBikes
TopeBikes
ChildrenseBikes
WomenseBikes
KidseBikes

(All .com's)
TechTrike.com

•••
Does anyone know if the name of the new GM eBikes were announced? It was supposed to be on Jan 31 but can't find it, although the names of the co-winners of the naming contest (not me :xf.frown:) were named. Seems strange to name winners without the actual name, but maybe they are waiting for a big announcement and/or to secure domains.

•••
•••
•••
Does anyone know if the name of the new GM eBikes were announced? It was supposed to be on Jan 31 but can't find it, although the names of the co-winners of the naming contest (not me :xf.frown:) were named. Seems strange to name winners without the actual name, but maybe they are waiting for a big announcement and/or to secure domains.

Buried on the creative invite site I found the winner was ARRIV. Where to start with this one?? How would you pronounce this? AR-REEVE, AR-RIVE or AR-RIF? And no, as of today the domain Arriv dot com (not mine..) is still for sale on Afternic. Sigh....

•••
I won't get more bike keyword domains but I have these.
SELLBIKES dot NET
SELLBIKES dot ORG
RAT dot BIKE
FASTEST dot BIKE

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back