More than just Sedo

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

kbm

Established Member
Impact
2
I have been using sedo to park all my domain names, while it has been that lucrative I'm looking at suggestion for other places to park and generate some revenue.

All I know is sedo and haven't used anything else, any recommendations.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Do a search and you'll find a wealth of information on other parking providers, here are some.

Trafficz
Domain Sponsor
Skenzo
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back