Dynadot

I used Dan in the past.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi guys,

I used to park with Dan but recently no longer using them.

Any other good domain parking with reasonable monetization opportunities ? Before Dan, I used Sedo.

Thanks guys

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
bodis best. but if u used dan then they worked with bodis. ps can u still park on dan? cause u make sound like u had choice to stop.

•••
Hi Alcy,

Yeah, can park on Dan, just need to point the DNS to theirs. And yeah, made up choice to stop with Dan, due to the high fees if you sell your dn when you parked with them.

Thanks.. i will check out on Bodis.

Cheers

•••
Hi Alcy,

Yeah, can park on Dan, just need to point the DNS to theirs. And yeah, made up choice to stop with Dan, due to the high fees if you sell your dn when you parked with them.

Thanks.. i will check out on Bodis.

Cheers

hmm I'm quite sure dan and bodis relation over. which means no more park on dan for revenue... maybe u just mean being on their sale lander

•••
Hi guys,

I used to park with Dan but recently no longer using them.

Any other good domain parking with reasonable monetization opportunities ? Before Dan, I used Sedo.

Thanks guys
Bodis, Parkingcrew, and Above Maximizer are what I use and recommend.

•••
hmm I'm quite sure dan and bodis relation over. which means no more park on dan for revenue... maybe u just mean being on their sale lander
Yes, no more revenue on Dan. Used to having Sedo on board, but the parking revenue is low, so, am still checking around for now.

•••
•••
Does bodis have Geo parking stats?

•••
Stat by country like this one?
geo.PNG

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back