NameLot

More sales when Bitcoin price skyrocket ?

Labeled as question in Domain Selling and Domain Sales, started by TheBuyerz, Jul 28, 2020

Replies:
9
Views:
589

  1. TheBuyerz

    TheBuyerz Established Member

    Posts:
    484
    Likes Received:
    548
    Hi !

    Do you think that there will be more sales when the bitcoin price is mooning ?

    I got some requests today for a crypto script from users taking advantage from the actual bitcoin price (1BTC =~ 11120$)

    Do this will affect only the crypto space or also other domain area ? Let me know your opinion on this.
     
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. lambo.com

    lambo.com HighIQ.com VIP Gold Account

    Posts:
    1,576
    Likes Received:
    2,991
    Good question. I say yes, thesis is good.

    I hope to sell my avatar name for high 6 figs at such times.
     
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
  3. TheBuyerz

    TheBuyerz Established Member

    Posts:
    484
    Likes Received:
    548
    Good luck for it :)
     
  4. Rob Monster

    Rob Monster CEO, Epik Epik.com Staff PRO VIP

    Posts:
    4,179
    Likes Received:
    16,969
    Definitely.

    Rising tides lift all boats. Watch what happens as trillions of dollars of unevenly distributed central bank profligacy flow across asset classes.

    Related posts:





     
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
  5. TheBuyerz

    TheBuyerz Established Member

    Posts:
    484
    Likes Received:
    548
    Interesting !

    You summarized it well:

    - Finite supply meet infinite demand.

    Even legacy market are green ... the right time to get some serious deals :)

    Thanks for giving your opinion on this.
     
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
  6. Rob Monster

    Rob Monster CEO, Epik Epik.com Staff PRO VIP

    Posts:
    4,179
    Likes Received:
    16,969
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
  7. TheBuyerz

    TheBuyerz Established Member

    Posts:
    484
    Likes Received:
    548


    The thing to worry about this, is causing an inflation.

    But domainers are not affected by this as far as in their turn takes advantage of this situation :)

    I Like this definition of domain name:
    [​IMG]

    @Rob Monster I got the same problem embedding 2 tweets on the same post (or thread) last time, you have to use the BBCODE directly: [ MEDIA = twitter ]TWEET STATUS ID[ / MEDIA ]


    Without spaces.

    Perhaps @Mod Team Echo @Mod Team Bravo @Mod Team Alfa @Mod Team Foxtrot can do something about this issue.
     
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
  8. Pazu

    Pazu Established Member

    Posts:
    504
    Likes Received:
    1,023
    I got into domains when I heard Bitcoin first spiked to $1000. It made me realize that we had entered the age of digital assets.

    Bitcoin going up to $20,000 will build hype for crypto domains. Some of these people who make money on the way will shift it out into the domain space. When bitcoin is $100,000, and young people accept digital assets as a way of life, domains will likely be considered as an additional digital asset class, whereas now most people don’t see the value.
     
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2020
  9. CraigD

    CraigD 360promo.com VIP

    Posts:
    1,636
    Likes Received:
    2,811
    I think it will be a case where (like most investment opportunities) less than 1% of people - those who got in early - will make money because of the demand created by the other 99% latecomers.
     
  10. Pazu

    Pazu Established Member

    Posts:
    504
    Likes Received:
    1,023
    We still are at the 1% stage.

    There are 30 million bitcoin addresses and 7.6 billion people. If that was one address per person we are only at 0.004%. I think we are only at 10 to 20 million active users.

    Bitcoin will continue to be one of the best performing assets. Bitcoin’s value will continue to increase as national currencies decrease in value, so as people see that bitcoin is “hard money” we will continue to see increased adoption.
     
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2020

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
Loading...