Dynadot

More on the Appraisal Joke

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
So I just purchased SimpliSexy.com and SimpliVegas.com. I listed these two along with 16 other "Simpli" .com domains that I purchased this am. I got the idea from an add about security systems I saw on TV last night where their domain was..SimpliSafe.com. So this domain is appraised for $25,000 at several of the "so called" appraiser/registrars, and at the same time, the very same registrars appraise SimpliSexy.com and SimpliVegas for zero. People here have been saying Estibot is far better than GoDaddy, but I'm beginning to wonder? How could an industry condone or allow this to continue. I've said before, I've been very involved in other industries where the members have demanded better solutions, and got them. What gives with this industry? Anyone?

Bulloney

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
siteprice.org had a much more transparent method but it has not been up for the last couple of days..

•••
To add to the appraisal Joke, I just added about a dozen Simplii.....com ii domains to my Simpli......com single i portfolio. So get this, the name Simplii.com which is new to the block appraises for;

GoDaddy: $2,637
Epik: $5400
Valuator: $95,335

Wouldn't it be interesting to learn how they came up with these three appraisals. Inquiring minds would like to know.

Bulloney

•••
To add to the appraisal Joke, I just added about a dozen Simplii.....com ii domains to my Simpli......com single i portfolio. So get this, the name Simplii.com which is new to the block appraises for;

GoDaddy: $2,637
Epik: $5400
Valuator: $95,335

Wouldn't it be interesting to learn how they came up with these three appraisals. Inquiring minds would like to know.

Bulloney

Automated appraisers hard at work.

a2387507138b8a873ba5a6ad054e81b6--having-a-baby-gifs.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back