NameSilo

sales Monte Cahn 250k in IDN Sales

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
DNWizardX9 said:
I'm trying to sweep out some tropical languages

Man i was picking up Super Fruits yesterday lol !

•••
•••
damitssam said:
Hi there,

Unfortunately, in the western world, english is the 2nd "official language". It is the primary language for conducting business, almost every college student must learn it. As a result, ascii names are there to STAY.

As for my best IDN, i didnt invest much, but the one i will likely renew until i get that huge offer is €.cc . IMO any european credit card company would love to have that as their primary advertising domain. € sign found in almost EVERY european keyboard :) :$: :$: :$:
Hi Sam ,

I know you have a generally open mind. I live in Thailand and know Asia very well and it is of course where the majority of people reside. Definitely ascii names are here to stay.

But:

Many parents in this part of the world, and schools etc are looking at Mandarin as a second language with English as runner up, they know that China/ secondary India is the place(s) to be for business - when that starts to translate to the net than watch the IDN space go ballistic.

IDN'S , or the ability to access the internet in your own language are definitely on the launch pad - don't need the guys at other forums to convince me of that I can see it happening.

As for picking the wrong names because of translation - I got that wrong enough in English and it's my mother tongue. :blink:

I think I now have a good IDN portfolio and the dross , about 30% D-: will be dropped in the near future.

BTW, amongst other gems I just picked up - 工作.HK – job / work - check out these stats at Google:

http://www.google.com.tw/search?hl=zh-TW&q="工作"&btnG=Google+搜尋&meta=

http://www.google.co.jp/search?hl=ja&q="工作"&btnG=Google+検索&lr=

And I agree- €.cc - will find a big buyer.

•••
I have:

internèt.com
hândy.com

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back