NameSilo

monstermadness.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been into r/c monster trucks as a hobby for fifteen years and four years ago I decided to start a site. Anyways I was able to snag monstermadness.net. At the time I registered it only .com, .net, or .org existed! Thats how long ago this was. In my opinion and others its a premium domain name. Its a popular expression/saying and can be used for a variety of applications.

The only content on the site is a message board thats rarely used. I am pretty much fed up with paying for it when nobody uses it. Sure if I put the effort into it I could make it very popular and such. I just lost interest as I have another site I put all my time into.

Im looking to sell the domain name for a low 4 digit number.

This domain name is also on ebay right now so look it up. Bidding is at 500 for it already.

10 to 50 unique hits per day but your just buying the domain name. If you type in monster madness into google its the third result which I say is pretty good.

Any questions just email me.

Thanks!


Edit: We can put the links to our auctions? Ok Click Here
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back