Custom Coded Script ~ Check domain availability ~ Any Interest ?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not typically use domain catching services.
I reg all names by hand and have had very good luck over the years doing some research on what names I want.


I coded a script a few weeks ago.
what it does it allow you to put in a list of domain names (onces that are pending delete and expiring anytime) , I then choose a timeframe I want to check them...ie every 30 seconds, minute, 2 minutes, etc..
Then click a button and walk away.
If any of the domains become available I get an immediate email send to me from my server with the name thats available.

I beat out alot of people using this.

I just want to know if there is any interest in other people using this ? If so ill put a small price on the script and sell some copies of it.

here is a screenshot
http://mp3donkey.com/daas.png

of course i will let interested parties test a demo.
its nothing fancy, just does what its coded to do.

**1 new thing i am adding is when i receive the email it will have a some options for registration...ie godaddy,namecheap, etc..
thanks
jay
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back