.mobi .MOBI Oh No.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Deaol

. .. deaol.com .. .VIP Member
Impact
104
Regd a 4 Letter Name that I was going to develop into a snazzy little cellular site, I didnt even realize at the time I regd it that this name is of a small time company that was recently bought out by a BIG time company (why I found out) and now is pretty popular, and was wondering if I could get into crap due to the name. BUT its not like its a flat out "BigGuyCompanyName.Mobi" but could just be 4 letter put togeather to mean something else (which I intended)

Havent recieved any threatning emails... this site does recieve 10-20 unique hits a day... and for a .mobi thats pretty damn good I think.

Say i develop it? or just keep it parked and hope I dont get in trouble?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Develop and do not offer them the domain. At least then they have no grounds to steal the name away from you

- Luke B-)
 
0
•••
Be sure that the use you develop it for is in no way related to the other company. If they sell belts do not sell belt buckles or belts. Pants would be iffy. Coconuts are OK.
 
0
•••
accentnepal said:
Be sure that the use you develop it for is in no way related to the other company. If they sell belts do not sell belt buckles or belts. Pants would be iffy. Coconuts are OK.

ha Coconuts :D

Yeah ive started development on it, going to be a basic free ringtone/wallpaper download and dump site. Not even close to what the *Company* sells. :ghost:
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back