Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain monstermadness.net

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lowgear

New Member
Impact
0
I have been into r/c monster trucks as a hobby for thirteen years and four years ago I decided to start a site. Anyways I was able to snag monstermadness.net. In my opinion its a great domain name. Its a popular expression and can be used for many applications. Too bad .com was already taken at the time.

The only content on the site is a message board thats rarely used. I am pretty much fed up with paying for it when nobody uses it. Sure if I put the effort into it I could make it very popular and such. I just lost interest as I have another site I put all my time into.

Anyways whats your opinions on a selling price?

Thanks :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Well I put it on ebay and its at 500 so far. Hopefully goes alot higher.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back