Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain LowName.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparhawke

VIP Member
Impact
121
Just looking for a valuation as a standalone name right now, my plan later is maybe to develop into a domain site like this if that is what it will take to increase its value but that is some months into the future.

If I do type "low name" into google I get a slew of domain registrars immediately, surely this is worth something? :)

Anyways, thanks for your opinions and feedback :)
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anyone?
 
0
•••
Maybe if you could tell us what "low name" refers to or means.

What I'm finding on Google is that it's PART of a phrase, i.e., "low name recognition".

If that's all it is, then $0 is what it's worth.
 
0
•••
I am wondering why all your focus is set on #1 of google, did you not see #4? :p

To me when I see it there are:

2 words that could be linked easily, low and name
easy to remember
no spelling mistakes
no hyphens or numbers
.com extension
reasonably short 7 letters (6 and below lets face it is unrealistic if you want perfect spelling and all the rest of the above in this day and age)

Add to this a very possible option of making a community site dedicated to low value domain trading...which I may just do myself to add value and show the potential :)

Any further ideas from anyone?
 
0
•••
Okay. I'll bite. What exactly does "low name" mean?

Because when I clicked on #4, it took me to a domain registration site that was advertising "a low COST DOMAIN name".
 
Last edited:
0
•••
pural is cool, lownames.com, singular is a bit limited but still an ok registrar name, good luck
 
0
•••
Good name. But it is reg fee. Because nobody searching
for "low name".
You can develop it to add value on it.

Just a noob's opinion.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
It could be considered as somewhat 'brandable'. It is worth reg fee though.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back