Dynadot

domain monitization.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Frank Pavilonis

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Did you mistype in the title?

•••
nice misspell ,I actually had to use the dictionary and Im a good ''Spelar'' ,These are usually not too hard to find but I like this one I would say its worth about 400-600+ ,they are not too easy to sell but someone may pay up for it.1000+ On a spelling test this is actually how I would have spelled it.

•••
Thanks for the incite. Ive googled around and have found a few credible people actually spell it this way.

There is a business dictionary and a law dictionary that spell it this way.

•••
•••
I will look in my stock market books to see how they spell it

•••
Probably some sites will spell it this way to make sure they get visitors who can't spell it right.
For sure, it is not the correct way of spelling.
$100 to $200 max...
More to someone who can not spell.

•••
why not register also monotization, monatization, monitisation etc. if it is worth something?

•••
•••
•••
It doesn't matter if a few people happened to spell it wrong on the internet.. it's the wrong spelling.
Who would respect a website that cannot spell its own name right? Not many people. Who would want a domain that is confusing or makes a website look unprofessional? Only an unprofessional buyer with less than 50 dollars to spend..who probably wouldn't understand why on earth you are trying to sell him the domain anyway because, as Recons said, they could just register any other typo.
Having a z at the end is a bit different, but still not very desirable.

•••
Globel.com is sold for $3k

Globel is a nice brandable, I'd register it too, but not as a typo.

Could be Globe+L, could be short for GLOBal ELectronics, could be just nicely sounding Globel...

I bought Globee.com for mid $xxx at an auction.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back