NameSilo

Moniker login not working

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Greetings,

Can anyone login to their account at Moniker?

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No...I get this The username and password combination you entered is incorrect. Please try again.

Just sent a ticket. I hope we are not having a rerun of past issues.

•••
I get the same message. I emailed two reliable persons, but during the weekend may not be easy.
I want to transfer-out some .net before tomorrow's price hike.

•••
I just received a message at FB:
Please make sure that you are using your eight digit account number. If you are still experiencing issues, please contact our support team directly via e-mail at getsupport @ moniker.com and an agent will assist you as soon as possible.​

I replied that I am using such account number and I will send a general support email as well.

•••
Getting the same error !

•••
well it doesn't look good. I started to wonder when the next problem would happen. I guess we know.

•••
i will move my last domain from moniker as soon as I can log in. And forget about them.

•••
I can login, no problem.
But the admin platform sucks. I already moved all my 300+ domains out.
What a relief!

•••
I moved all my domains from Moniker, their panel is a joke, they are still trying to charge my credit card for domains, and I have 0 domains there.

•••
I had the same problem @DNabc . I reset the password and lo! I was able to log into my account. Hope this helps.

-V

•••
Working Fine for me.. No Issue..!

•••
I had the same issue a while ago. Try logging in from another browser... Worked for me.

Good luck.

•••
Hours ago, the problem was solved. Sean Love, who always did his best to help me whenever I had issues, sent me this:

"
It appears that the issue is resolved.

Let me know if you have any issues.
"

I had many thousands of domains there, deciding what to transfer was not an easy task... I've been doing it for an year.

•••
This is just another reminder that Moniker is a mess.... Jothan was supposed to "fix" what was broken at moniker and everyone was excited. It has been 4 months and I have not seen one improvement / change.

•••
I have the same problem. I know my info is correct. Reset twice; no help. Tried with both Firfox and Chrome; same result. Of course no support on weekends. Left ticket.

•••
Ted, are you still having problems? Both Sean and David at Moniker are taking care of any issues.

•••
No it fixed itself late yesterday.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back