NameSilo

Money at Sedo were deleted without explanation

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

edatum

Account Closed
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would e-mail support and see whats going on, it may have been a mistake or something.

•••
money at sedo were deleted without expalanation.

Exactly what happened?
Thanks much.

•••
When was this ? They did have a problem last week but it should have been corrected by now.

All the best

Richard

•••
d

all the revenue were deleted without any explanation ,the damn parking program.

•••
Contact them.

If all your earnings were removed then it sounds more like it was a breach of contract.
Several ways this can happen.

Main one is artificially generating traffic for the domain, by buying traffic / offering incentives to anyone that clicks a link / forwarding other domains to the parked one.

Other ways are using software to artificially create click throughs or just clicks.

Or if you or someone else clicks on the same links too many times it is counted as trying to cheat the system.

In any case contact them as soon as possible to resolve it, if you leave it too long they might take it as an indication that you are guilty of one of the above ... or one of many other ways.

Let us know how it turns out.

Wishing you all the best

Richard

•••
•••
Originally posted by bitshack

Or if you or someone else clicks on the same links too many times it is counted as trying to cheat the system.

:bingo:

•••
i dont think that is correct
usually google ads wil dissapear if u click too many times
try it on google.com the ads displayed.

sedo is the same type of ads as those.

you cant be blamed for other people or malicious attempts,
otherwise anyone can go to website.com click 50 times and have him banned. i dont thnk so.

•••
•••
Send another email to support to find out what happened. They have to at least offer an explanation!

•••
Just read Doc's signature. That will explain everything.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back