domain Deleted.

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

NAMAMAYA

Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello and welcome to nps! (there is an introduction thread you may want to post in)

First thing to do is stop hand regging until you have spent many hours reading and learning here...the search feature in the upper right hand corner is your best friend.

There a few names in the list I like (burger and pizza related) but likely not over low to mid xxx range. Most domainers go through the hand reg stage when we started...some names might sell if they are trend or gimmick based, but most we eventually drop.

Again, put a self imposed stop on all hand regs for a couple of weeks and read, read, read.

•••
Hello and welcome to nps! (there is an introduction thread you may want to post in)

First thing to do is stop hand regging until you have spent many hours reading and learning here...the search feature in the upper right hand corner is your best friend.

There a few names in the list I like (burger and pizza related) but likely not over low to mid xxx range. Most domainers go through the hand reg stage when we started...some names might sell if they are trend or gimmick based, but most we eventually drop.

Again, put a self imposed stop on all hand regs for a couple of weeks and read, read, read.
Hello, Mister Funsky.
I'm happy with your feedback & guidance.
Thanks for taking time to give a good feedback to my post. I really appreciate it.
And of course im still continue to learning and read everything about domaining.
Hmm but how about the other domain? it is worth if we give them high xx to low xxx value range?

once again, thank you, mister funsky :)

•••
WellFreedom.com and VirtualDroid.com = $20 to $65 ea. = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
The rest = $0 to $15 ea. = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back