.mobi MobileBuys.mobi is live.

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
5,292
MobileBuys.mobi, Your Mobile Superstore, is my newest up and going mobi site. Check it out, feel free to shop. :)

Appreciate any comments or feedback.
 
2
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
hawkeye said:
MobileBuys.mobi, Your Mobile Superstore, is my newest up and going mobi site. Check it out, feel free to shop. :)

Appreciate any comments or feedback.

Hawkeye, congrats on your site! I have a few comments:

1. Great idea and name
2. BBB reliability seal is great
3. Your title is too long, the emulator is cutting it off on the Sony model
4. Make a robots.txt file and put it on the server instead of putting it in the metatags
5. I'm confused by all of the v\: code
6. Here's your ready.mobi report. The emulator isn't reading it. Read the fails, they will tell you what to change. It scores 3/5: http://ready.mobi/results.jsp?uri=http://mobilebuys.mobi&locale=en_EN

I applaud you for putting up a live .mobi site! Rep added if it will let me.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Cong. Hawkeye, Rep added!
 
0
•••
Nice one, hawkeye...Nice idea, too...Well done...:)

.
 
0
•••
Thanks for your replys all. Also thanks for your notes coast, I'll look into them.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back