.mobi mobilebrowsers.mobi - Got offer

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

domaindevelopers

Established Member
Impact
9
Hi,

I got an offer for mobilebrowsers . mobi on sedo for $60. I countered with $500.

What do you think should be fair price for the domain?

Thanks,
DD.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi DD:

I sold RESTAURANTFRANCHISES.MOBI for $250 recently. I think if you get something like that it would be reasonable.

Danto
 
0
•••
Got counter offer of $120. Sent it to Sedo Auction. Lets see what happens.
 
0
•••
2 days left for the auction to end... still at $120.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back