Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Mobile chat

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane

VIP Member
Impact
26
Hi I am using opera mini Is there any way to access live chat? Shane
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Shane said:
Hi I am using opera mini Is there any way to access live chat? Shane
What kind of phone do you have?
I know a member who modded their PDA for namepros chat to work.
 
0
•••
Im on a sony ericsson k800i
 
0
•••
Shane said:
Im on a sony ericsson k800i
He was using a PDA with full java support, does yours support java?
 
0
•••
Well opera mini is java but it does not run sites with java or flash
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back