Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain MJHQ.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sleepysentry

Established Member
Impact
6
Please Appraise MJHQ.com

I just bought MJHQ.com for $25. It has a Page Ranking of 3 and I am thinking about buying the content that goes along with it, too.

The website that went with it was titled Micheal Jackson Headquarters. I know Micheal Jackson traffic has slowed down to its normal levels, but I think the domain is a worthy investment because it is a four letter.com, has already been developed, and can also be used for a Micheal Jordan fan website or even a basketball-related website.

This is my first time buying an already-registered domain.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bump.
 
0
•••
Another bump.
 
0
•••
Dude, you don't need to be so impatient.

I would say mid $xx to high $xx.
 
0
•••
I like it. Probably about 50$+ IMO.
:)
 
0
•••
probably mid $xx, we will come around just relax...
 
0
•••
Lots of acronyms for MJ and HQ could be used as Headquarters. I'd say Mid $xx undeveloped resale value, more with development. Good Luck
 
0
•••
Undeveloped, I'd say mid to high $xx.
 
0
•••
Hmm, you goit a good buy I think. Its funny because I was thinking Michael Jackson Head Quarters when I saw the thread title before clicking- maybe this is the most logical acronym atm? I think you got a good buy at $25, should go for more- mid $xx reseller, limitless end user.
 
0
•••
Mid $XX, Gingeman I was thinking the same thing!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back