Dynadot

Mistake??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I registered a few domain names a while back. One of them was PocketComps.com. I just started posting a few of these names for sale several days ago. Today I was going to register PocketComp.com (I have no idea why i did'nt register this one along with) but I noticed PocketComp.com was already registered....and created on Feb10, By a company called Matrix Electronic supplies. I'm kicking myself. Is this coincidence? Did i make a mistake? PocketComp.com sounds better to me. What do you think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
pocketcomps is as good dude dont worry

•••
Pocketcomps is good, but I think pocketcomp is slightly better. If I were you, I wouldn't worry about it. :)

•••
i wouldnt worry about it :)

•••
Personally I like PocketComp the best..
Might try to sell it to the "plural" owners.

Goodluck hes!

•••
Originally posted by Wanda
Personally I like PocketComp the best..
Might try to sell it to the "plural" owners.

Goodluck hes!
he is the plural owner

•••
It's all good :) Dont worry about it.

•••
Such a pity.

I guess it's just one of them things you happened to miss out on. There will always be more changes like this later on.

Also, I'd sad if you did get PocketComp.com, no doubt that other guy would have ended up with PocketComps.com...

Just the way some things work sometimes!

•••
Keep your eye on the domain/site:

Domain name/Site: www.pocketcomp.com

Domain name: pocketcomp.com

Registrant Contact:
Matrix Electronics Equipment, LLC
Gopal Kumar ([email protected])
+1.14107857078
Fax: +1.-
2945 Kendall St
Denver, CO 80214
US

You never know, you may have ended up with a sweet End user "lead", IMHO.
All the best!
B-)

•••
Remember to always register first, think later, from now on to avoid similar problems. :)

•••
I second Anthony's advice if you have spare $$$ lying around, kicked myself several times because of the same thing!

•••
Originally posted by jj2ii3344
I second Anthony's advice if you have spare $$$ lying around, kicked myself several times because of the same thing!

Thanks! If you can, why not? B-)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back