Dynadot

Missed another because of delay , any value in this name ??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
was going to register this yesterday but waited , i should have learned lesson from last time :)

nude.org.uk

pretty popular on overture, checked it today, just been regged

Domain Name:
nude.org.uk

Registrant:
Giuseppe Frusteri

Registrant's Address:

THE REGISTRANT IS AN INDIVIDUAL WHO HAS ELECTED TO
HAVE THEIR ADDRESS OMITTED FROM THE WHOIS DATABASE

Registrant's Agent:
Schlund + Partner AG [Tag = SCHLUND]
URL: http://registrar.schlund.info

Relevant Dates:
Registered on: 24-Sep-2003

Name servers listed in order:
ns23.schlund.de 195.20.224.104
ns24.schlund.de 212.227.123.17

WHOIS database last updated at 13:50:02 24-Sep-2003

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not too sure of the impact .org will have on the domain name. Was the overture results specificly on this domain name??

•••
I could see some valid. A nudist organization could have use, and of course the obvious adult uses. I wouldn't beat myself up over missing it though, it's still just a .org.uk

But next time, don't wait! :D

•••
.org.uk imho are no good co.uk leave them way behind

•••
Originally posted by THESTOKIE
.org.uk imho are no good co.uk leave them way behind

I agree. Don't see the appeal of all these new extensions like .com.cn, .net.cn, etc. Or am I just missing something?

•••
Originally posted by FruitFish
I agree. Don't see the appeal of all these new extensions like .com.cn, .net.cn, etc. Or am I just missing something?

Why would anyone go to nude.co.uk? Well what if you're on your way to the UK, and wish to hook up with the local nudist scene? In this case, nude.co.uk would be a more promising resource. Nude.com would probably be too broad at best, or US-centric at worst.

I like com.xx, but agree that net.xx and org.xx are too a long shot.

But then again, why would someone want to go to the UK to strip? I'd be freezing my butt off half the time.

•••
as a domain name alone yes the .org has not much value
but there is a much more important thing

it is a top keyword. much better google ranking this is proven.
nude.com or nude.com.jg or nude.org.kw , nude.net.au although some look much worse and the value of the name is less. they all provide the same benefit for google ranking.

if u had nude.org.uk it would be much easier to get top 10 rank than if u had nudegirls.com

thats why if you do a search for some things like free sex or black sex or something equally competitive, the top ranking sites are very bad looking domain names but they are very functional
free-black-sex.us for example , if u typed that into google as many people obviously do "free black sex" , this site would have a very unfair advantage, over other sites all other things being equal

•••
What if you had, say, int.ph, and proceeded to create third-level domains like webdesign.int.ph, would google then give your webdesign site a rank boost? Or is google smart enough to figure out 'real' third-level domains held at the registrar level?

•••
it would give a benefit, how much no one knows exactly.

even your file names give a benefit. www.namepros.com/domain.htm is much better than /dihdskhdsk.htm

google doses not to be smart to filter out subdomains, the only real domains are .net.xx..org.xx.edu.xx.ac.xx .com.xx

but non real subdomains to work., about.com is an example, they are top ranked on many topics, maybe sport.about.com , esl.about.com etc

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back