Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Mirage

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajo

Established Member
Impact
1
we've made a demo for a client
(dj-sound system-light effect - etc ..)
he liked it very much
it's a flash site as client requested
and now before going to the next step
i wish to know your opinion about it
Mirage
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
i think it looks alright but the intro looks a bit blurry
 
0
•••
All I see is a blank page?
 
0
•••
Is the buyer a serious DJ? If so you might need to work on the appeal actor a little. The entire site seems a little more family orientated than the traditional DJ.

Navigation [top]
- Make the hotspot are for the navigation cover the entire rectangle in which the text presides.
- Also make the rollover cover the entire rectangle, not just part of it.
- A nice feature to add would be to have the lights dim, then have them light up upon the rollover of the button above each one.

Main Content Navigation
- Make the rollover more sensitive and make it light up for a little longer, then fade away.
- It is hard to click on the text in some cases.

Footer
- No sound yet?

Overall - A little confusing and hard to figure out. However it does load quickly and once to tweak a little it should be rahter nice.
 
0
•••
I like this. Good job on it.
 
0
•••
its not loading for me or its taking years to load, if its the latter then I suggest you fix that cause Im on dsl and I've been waiting for a minute
 
0
•••
This loaded very slow in firefox and was just a black screen. I don't know if it was down or if my connection just sucks here at school. Sorry, but I could not see anything.
 
0
•••
It is unique. I like it. Good work
 
0
•••
the page is 32k ONLY
 
0
•••
thank you all for tour comments
 
0
•••
Nice one. THat is really unique.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
 
0
•••
thank you thomas
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back