Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Minisites

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Carpe DiemVIP Member
Impact
61
I need about 10-12 mini-sites done. All have to have unique quality content (3-4 articles) optimized for specific keywords, a unique banner, and a professional looking layout. A couple need to be wordpress, so I can blog as well..

SEO work is a plus.

Budget $35/site approx..


Get back to me ASAP.

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Are you supplying the content or are we expected to create a genre and unique content as well as develop the sites?

Thanks
 
0
•••
PM sent... waiting for your reply.
 
0
•••
Sorry all, have found someone for this.

However I'm looking for some designers to change a few templates on wordpress and do a bit of extra work, if your interest let me know...

Also if you have any experience with Presta shop...

Cheers

Tweet me or msn/email nathan[at]devlin.net.au


EDIT: I'm also looking for some banners and logos aswell!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
come on MSN we can proceed further about your requirements
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back