NameSilo

.co Minds+Machines Rebranded Domain MMX.co Purchased For $2,200

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
Minds + Machines announced yesterday, it was re-branding its website from MindsandMachines.com to the domain name MMX.co.

The domain name MMX.co was on Sedo weekly transaction list back in May 2015 selling for $2,200.

If you’re wondering, the domain name MMX.com is owned by Intel but does not resolve.

Source

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice choice. Shorter too, if you cant get the first choice .com then .co is not a bad option.

•••
Cool to see another company going outside of .COM, but I'm curious why they are using a Neustar extension and not one of their own?

•••
Cool to see another company going outside of .COM, but I'm curious why they are using a Neustar extension and not one of their own?
Do they have anything that is as short or as wellknown as .co?

•••
•••

In case all the ngTLDs they own go under, they will have one asset worth something left? : grin :

They could have picked MM.Xyz since it is available - US$13K/year, and given themselves a nice discount. Or talked the Mexican Registry into allowing them to use M.MX (.MX does not currently allow one char domains)

Joking aside, much better name MMX.co

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back